Monday 4 January 2010

i love him so much it just turns to hate

I fake it so much I am beyond fake, and some day you will ache like i ache
I've been listening to Hole so much recently; I can really relate to it recently.
but yeah, anyway, first day of school today; it was exactly like a normal day of school in 2009 in which nothing happens. It was full of dragged-out conversations about weather where people felt a need to talk, exchanges ofwhat christmas presents so and so received (money, clothes, camera, laptop) and nervous laughter in abundance. saying this, i, like the impudent hypocrite that i am, do exactly that so i won't feel so insecure about being anti-social. But enough with negativities, i daresay you've had enough of that. School was quite fun: I liked my lessons, I saw people I liked again who i really quite missed and I ate a lot :| I really need to sort my diet plan out, it's going all over the place. No i'm not trying to do a: "I'M GOING ON A DIET BECAUSE I'M SO FAT (sayimskinnyorimightcry)." I just find really skinny appealing. If i were to genetically modify myself i'd be tall, really thin and really pale. that's so nice. but oh well i shan't wallow in the fact that i'm not tall or ridiculously skinny. I'm not hideous, so that should be fine.
I do have a rather large problem that's weighing on my mind, though; screw new year's resolutions. I'm afraid I can't be truly expressive on this though, because a lot of people can read this. I wouldn't have any friends if I were to say what I really wanted to. But I guess that's the disadvantage of a blog, if i don't want people to read it then i shouldn't advertise it on my msn. ok whatever. It's sad that everyone I should care about doesn't even give me the time of day, but the people that give me the time of day i really don't like. like that, of course. mainly dickens, although shakespeare is creeping up again as well. I bring it upon myself though, really, I should appreciate what I have. I've mindlessly been blabbering, I can't even be bothered to check my punctuation, sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment