Wednesday 14 October 2009

she's got a ticket to ride

Well, today has really been a very..unproductive day, the word i like to use. i had a rather neutral mood today actually, because of the weather. I hate it when, like, it's grey and cloudy and the clouds seem really close, like they're going to close over you or something. yeah it was like that today. it was cold as well. loads of people are talking about it being cold now. I love how whenever people have run out of something to say, or the conversation's ended and it's awkward people say: i'm so cold. ok i admit to doing that quite a few times myself. anyway, i've been told i write too much so i'm going to keep this shorter.
Nothing actually happened today, i've just been watching south park since i came home. i'm sorry but butters is the best south park character ever, he's sssoo cute
Oh, and happy birthday nathalie! i said i'd do this didn't i?
OH wait, i had an argument with my friend today. i kind of lost my cool and kicked her. i hope that didn't hurt too much, sorry. you guys really did hit a nerve though hmm. but yeah i'm going to not get so offended by stuff, and just let it absorb. and if i do get offended by stuff i'm just going to let it pass, there's no need for any more anger really.
OH and i need to let paranoid feelings go and accept myself really, wether people like me or not. i'm not going to change for ANYONE. there's a personal target for myself, as not biting my nails obviously didn't work. let's see how long this attitude lasts hmm.
i've said oh too much, but oh well
i'm still excited about this whole blog business - i think everyone else should get one too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment