Sunday 21 March 2010

this monkey's gone to heaven

another bored, lethargic sunday post. i was thinking, i wish sunday didn't exist. but then, saturday would be like sunday. so i guess it's necessary.
i pierced my third hole in my right ear yesterday, and attempted my second in my left ear for the FIFTH time. the FIFTH time. i hate that ear with a passion.
This weekend I haven't achieved much, i've redone my wall and tidied it and made it look nice. i found a nice little container that i keep tea bags in, so i now have a teapot, and tea bags, and tea cups in my room, and i can just bring my teapot upstairs and drink and make it in my room :)
i also found little things to just put in my room, like a tambourine heh. i really like my room, i'm proud of it.

I did go out on friday actually, so i'm not completely anti social. i was responsible (sort 0f) yet again. "getting drunk" has lost its appeal, anyway. i don't even like alcohol, and i'll just end up doing stupid things, not even fun stupid things, just stupid things. anyway, i won't remember anything, and i always have moments that i remember a year later and smile. i have those a lot. just now, i remembered my holiday in romania, when our family+cousin's family all went and had a barbeque in the middle of the mountain. i love romania, and hopefully this summer, i'll be going minus my parents to the beach with cousins and people. the sky is absolutely magical there
Yesterday i got the urge to write, so i wrote a long list of all the different stereotypes. it's quite offensive and racist, and if i put it up here people would probably get upset LOL. i was looking through a facebook group that was similar, but about a mixed american school. i think i was the awkward person: "this persons always mumbling and fiddling and is a mess." hehh
yeah anyway i'm off to, uh, waste my day

No comments:

Post a Comment