Thursday 3 December 2009

oh they have a way, a way to make you pay, and to make you toe the line

I've become quite aware of my writing style; reading through other people's blogs and other various things has made me self-conscious. what if i sound annoying like certain shakespeareans? I can't let this shakespearean thing go, i know, i know, but he's so - UH I DON'T KNOW - ostentatious? pretentious?
I'm not going to bother talking about my day, i just got told off again. It's ironic how i'm on report for organisation and i forget my report. I had climbing today, i didn't actually climb. I just discussed fashion with sophie. I need so many new clothes. Was that grammar right? probably not. Yeah anyway, I need: A tweed blazer, black lace leggings, a shapeless beige high wasted skirt, a vintage WHITE loose band t-shirt, some kind of top, a new jewellery collaboration, a new dress, new shorts. Oh dear.
Anyway, i've been downloading a lot of music at the moment, and discovering new bands, or extending my library of bands i already know. I'll tell you about bands i particularly like at the moment. Actually, no, i'll make another post all to music, today or in another day. It's misfits soon, anyway: it's actually the highlight of my weekday.
Social situations? Orwell and Huxley were bosoming up to each other again today. surprise... Also, i feel so awkward when i'm in between Hemingway and Golding. They're constantly thrust into each other's company, it's kind of funny to watch the friction between them when they're in a typical "awkward friends" situation. But I feel kind of sad if I'm talking to Hemingway, Golding will ask me to come and talk to them vice versa. Yeah most people won't know what i'm rabbiting on about, sorry about that.
Can i add something onto my incessantly expanding list of things that annoy me? Poseurs, but especially music poseurs. People who like a certain type of music related to a certain stereotype. These people don't FEEL it at all, they just listen to it as like, an attachment almost to their stereotype. That's really degrading I think... I admit to doing this in the past, in my poseur days, but I have fully grown out of this now, and I can look back and harbour a secret (well, not so secret) indignation (is that the word?) for this sort of behaviour.
Yeah anyway, uh, I'm kind of happy at the moment. I guess I'm in that temporary mind frame where the world just looks good and promising; people who I'm secretly contemptuous towards seem almost favourable. Times ahead just look good. It's Friday tomorrow, then weekend, that should hopefully be fun. I've decided to abandon the whole no drinking thing: I've decided I'm going to be happy drunk. Something in my mind's just telling me that I can be. Cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment