Tuesday 4 May 2010

all i'm saying pretty baby, la la love you don't mean maybe

i love this song,
it's not even particularly meaningful, but it's skippy and i like whistling. I whistle whenever i'm on my own now, i can whistle really quite well now.

The bluebells yesterday were lovely! it was the last week when they were in bloom, and even though it was cold and raining it was so nice; whippy cold air has always been the nicest air. anyway the bluebells were like a purple carpet for as far as you could see, and dancing through them was positively beautiful. short-lived full contentment ensued.

my father just walked in and told me to revise. i revised for one and a half hours when i got home. the only motivation i have is blackmail. I am having the laptop confiscated, my allowance stopped and i am going to be grounded for the whole summer if I get anything less than AT LEAST two a*s. that is an awful lot of pressure, but i guess pressure makes it more thrilling, tests do give you a kind of adrenaline.

I have to rethink what I previously thought about boring people. boring people are boring people, and there's nothing more to them. they're clever alright, but they are dull. dull, insipid, arid, banal, humdrum, mundane. We did an exercise today, you had to write about who you were. I sat through an hour of listening to people tell me they liked JLS, watching television, and their values were their friends and family. Does no-one do anything anymore? I'm not one to talk because I just sit on my arse but at least I think, have interests, and am capable of doing more than valuing family and friends. Moments like these I really lose faith in fellow human beings. I usually regain it though by seeing two lovers or general nice deeds, or when someone you don't know smiles at you, that's all very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment