Sunday 9 May 2010

walk across the garden in the footsteps of my shadow

slowly broadening my shoegaze horizons beyond my bloody valentine:

Asides from that, i've been meaning to write many blogs about politics, music, happenings and i've made mental notes but i have forgotten them all. I'd like to put my inactivity down to revising, but that's really not the case. I SHOULD be revising, but i simply can't be bothered.

On Friday I stayed at home, tired from watching politics on 4:30, and thoroughly depleted after watching the number of lib dem seats fall. i should think they would do SLIGHTLY better, but everyone played safe i guess. hung parliament, i like it. I like the fact that even though the lib dems haven't done well they still get to ultimately decide. tory coalition is inevitable, they might have done it already, i haven't kept up with politics since friday, i don't even know what's going on right now, I will have to see. David Cameron is a horrible shade of pink that makes me slightly nauseous, I don't think I could stand to see him prime minister. I think if the voting age had been lowered the lib dems would have done much better, oh well. It would have been nice if they won, or the monster raving loony party. now, i am not saying this because i'm being typically "wacky and weird." I have read their manifesto, and some of their suggestions are very sensible. England would be far more..fun, albeit shambolic. There is a squiggly red line under "shambolic," but I am PRETTY sure that it is a word. hmm

Oh on saturday I realised I had more money on my card than anticipated, so i went to my favourite place when i have a spare ten pounds: Primark. I bought a loose grey skirt that can go with anything for two pounds, those spotty tights i have wanted for so long and a checkered skirt that fits well but which i'm guessing i'll never wear. I was walking to sutton when a big group of raucous chavs called out: "YOU LOOK LIKE LADY GAGA LOVE" and "ALRIGHT GAWJUSS." That's all fine, but a bit later I got a: "she looks like santa claus-what a stupid hat" referring to my ferret hat, one of my favourites. It's ironic, being called santa claus by someone twice the size of me. heh. I watched the unborn later, films are getting less original. True say it was quite scary, mindfucking, and i found it scarier than something like the shining because it was dealing with the paranormal, and the random screaming little scary ghost boy who made shock appearances throughout the whole film didn't help much, but i didn't actually find myself scared.

yeah bye all, i'm not going on the computer until the 28th of may, i need to really revise. this is going to fail, i know.

oh yeah, i'm in shit when i go to school tomorrow, i didn't go on friday when i was meant to get lectured and shouted at. they're going to think i bunked, and i will get in more trouble. my form tutor told me he wants to get me into as much trouble as i possibly can. lovely, eh

No comments:

Post a Comment