Thursday 13 May 2010

better run run run run run run run away

you learn something new everyday, i learnt that musicals are bad today. the singing ruins the acting, and the acting ruins the singing. they should just never, never mix and stick to where they are. As soon as you mix two thinks you have to make both a bit shitter, and it is annoying. I saw blood brothers, it was a good story and the acting was good but to be honest the singing just ruined it for me. I found myself trying to make myself feel sad at the end when they both died, but I just couldn't do it, so I just sat stony faced throughout the rest of the performance.

my main annoyance today is girls who like to fashion themselves the quiet, shy heroine of typical girl films eg. bella from twilight. Most of these girls are simply people with not much personality that believe in an idyllic ending resulting in the best looking boy dumping his girlfriend and falling in love with them. these people spend their whole lives waiting for their edward cullen, who never comes. lmao

oh days listening to my chemical romance. I think deep down my inner emo (LOL) still likes listening to them

No comments:

Post a Comment