Sunday 2 May 2010

who knows how long i've loved you

Listening to the beatles with invigorated passion. I love the silly skippy songs like for the benefit of mr kite and i am the walrus. I'm also listening to songs i hadn't really listened to by them before and i love them! I will is lovely, and as is hey bulldog, i just love john lennon and his howling and yapping and how free he is in that. I've also been listening to more david bowie, ashes to ashes is by far my favourite. I also came across a pretty little band called larrikin love on last fm. they sound a bit like the babyshambles and they are lovely: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSm_xmWbOeI

I've been doing an awful lot of television watching this weekend. Yesterday i went to the library to revise, everyone else i know has been going to parties and gallavanting about. i feel like i'm getting sadder by the minute and the minute these gcses are over i will be over the moon. perhaps too over the moon, and then i'll be scared that i'm not having as much fun as i should be, ever get that?

Anyway about television, I've been watching a lot of south park and family guy. I'm warming to family guy actually , I used to think it was actual poppycock, but it really can be quite happy. I think Quagmire's my favourite character. we're quite similar, heh. I finally watched south park the movie which I loved. I know none of you watch south park (you really should) but i'm going to write about ten of my favourite episodes, seeing as i haven't really had any thoughts or encounters over the past two days.

1. Imagination Land Trilogy - the funniest, silliest thing i have ever watched. It's genius, and I love all the references to imaginary characters. I also love Cartman, my favourite character, in this.
2. The Ungroundable - i love this purely because it takes the piss out of emos and it's butters at his best. also, i love the goth kids. they should take part more
3. Towelie - Towelie is absolutely hilarious, only south park could think of a towel who likes getting high.
4. You have 0 friends - i love how this take the piss out of facebook and it's again just really silly
5. Scott Tenorman must die - Cartman at his evil best! I love every minute of this
6. Cancelled - This is an amazing, amazing idea. It might even be true!
7. You got fucked in the ass - black kids and dancing duck are hilarious
8. Die Hippy, die - I like hippies, but it's so true
9. Make Love, Not Warcraft - watched this so many times, never gets boring.
10. Major Boobage - I love all the boob references and the whole psychedelic thing they have going on.
You won't get this unless you watch south park.

I'm going to the forest tomorrow to see the bluebells, that should be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment