Monday 31 May 2010

just trash, me and you, it's in everything we do

so, gcses are over and my first three days back have been fun and games!
although i am rather shattered today, i shall have plenty more fun and games to go! wow i'm on a roll. i am trying to get out of the "nothing interesting happens in my life" mindset. because..interesting things are going on. and now, i'd rather they wouldn't. LMAO. i really am a big fat fail. i have come to terms that i am half a person in every respect, every (think about that). so i can never do anything. because the other half tells me not to.
I think, i can't connect to people, and if someone likes me but i don't feel a connection, i can't pursue it, even though that's probably the only person who likes me. what a pickle.
anyway that's not bothering me too much, i am convinced everything will fall in its right place if you don't think about it, and maybe this isn't the right place.
ok anyway, i'm still happy. i went to camden two days ago and bought a nice floral skirt (NOT A CLICHE ONE) it was brown and yes, really quite nice. a crop mickey mouse novelty-looking top, i don't even know why i bought it, but it is quite nice. and a gypsy looking dress, also floral (but also not cliche) i have wanted some nice floral things for ages and i finally got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment