Wednesday 10 February 2010

presents her with the pictures and says these are just ghosts that broke my heart before i met you

i forgot all about laura marling, and the mystery jets. i'm loving listening to them again. Laura Marling has awesome hair. speaking of hair, i'm planning of getting mine cut into shorter layers so it's REALLY big and curly, recutting my fringe and dying it electrifyingly red. my life is falling and becoming boring and i'm not doing anything apart from playing ukulele and studying:| so i need a change. i can now play the chords for somewhere over the rainbow and boats and birds, badly. but still, i'm proud of my achievement. I'd love that down there, but i don't really like the fringe.
A long red curly coloured hairstyle by Guy Kremer

No comments:

Post a Comment