Sunday 14 February 2010

you're a sweet sweet girl, but it's a cruel cruel world

i finally have a camera, my prayers have been answered out of the blue. so, time for some diversity; i've been having a lot of fun with it. today i cried for the first time in ages, it felt really refreshing. then i played mario galaxy, and dressed up. i'm probably going to be following this pattern for the next week, but at least i can find myself more and change undesirable characteristics. i've had the most unsatisfactory "valentine's day," but to me, valentine's day is just another day, so it was ok. i can not stop listening to you were always the one by the cribs.


anyway, i've dyed my hair, and pierced my ear again. i did it without ice or anything, i just stabbed the needle - sterilized, of course - through repeatedly, then i had to do some more stabbing with the earring, and pierce the back of my ear with it's practically blunt surface, hehehe.

> you can't really see the colour there, and it's more purple. but i like what i'm wearing, hehe. the hat and the bracers (is it bracers?) are both my grandfathers, so i think i can safely say they're "vintage."

a lot of clothes claim to be vintage, when they're about five years old. charity shops just say something's vintage when it's ugly and disgusting to make it more appealing. but yeah, and my t-shirt's my beloved sonic youth t-shirt, from camden.
that's my favourite corner of my room. i really do love my room. i did all the decorations myself, my cousins painted the walls (one purple, one stripey) and my friend sophie sprayed graffiti on one wall, and did a collage on the other. most of the posters are from market stalls, the beatles one is from hmv

No comments:

Post a Comment